Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Reviewing For The Mesopotamia Quiz Part 2/ The Mesopotamia Music Video

Today in class, we reviewed some more for the quiz tomorrow and watched a video that will help us comprehend the material on Mesopotamia better. I liked it and watched it 2 more times after that. I like songs that teach me something. last year, my teachers showed us a couple of videos (mostly in science) that I thought were pretty neat, but my classmates weren't too thrilled. We also watched a bunch of videos from the TV Broadcasting class a few years ago and an American Idol audition from a previous JC student. She sounded very good and I'm happy that she was able to redeem herself for her and her brother. After that, we looked over Dan's quizlet. It was pretty good. I have a good feeling about this test tomorrow. Below are the YouTube site URL's from the videos we watched today in class.

John Carroll- HAPPY
Mesopotamia
John Carroll- I'm For Eddie!
American Idol Audition

No comments:

Post a Comment