Thursday, January 16, 2020

Jeopardy

Today in class, we watched jeopardy. It was very fun. The contestants from the first video were named Lily, Porter (Nick), and Apurva. We named the guy Nick because he looks like the Nick in our class. Lily won. I kind of wish Porter won. He could've won if he hadn't failed the daily doubles. He did better than I would've though. The contestants from the second video were named Jack, Sabrina, and Emily. Jack kind of looks like the character Gabe from The Office. Emily looks like an older version of Velma from Scooby Doo. The Office is one of my favorite shows. My favorite character is Jim Halpert. I want Sabrina to win. However, she is behind in the competition, and I think Emily will win. This was the first time that I have watched a full episode of jeopardy. Normally, I just watch bits and pieces of the show when I'm at my grandmother's house while I'm waiting. It is a pretty good show.






No comments:

Post a Comment