Friday, January 17, 2020

Jeopardy Part 2


Today in class, we watched more jeopardy and saw who our class next semester will be. My class next semester has 23 students in it. The other class has 13 students in it. I feel like my class will be very loud and kind of chaotic with 23 students in one room. But I'm somewhat happy with it. We watched the college competition on Jeopardy. The contestants were named Corey Schmalzle, Mohan Malhotra, and Allison Holley. I decided to test out an app that I found called Gradient. It tells you which celebrity most closely resembles you. It is a little bit flawed. It said that Mohan looked like Zac Efron. I kind of see it. It also said that Corey looked like Shawn Mendes. The hair looks a little similar to Shawn's. It says that Allison looks like Kathleen Kennedy. It kind of looks like her. Mohan won. I wanted Allison to win. 
 


1 comment: