Thursday, October 3, 2019

Test Reviewing/Pop Quiz

Today in class, we took a pop quiz. I did not do well. But it definitely helped me to understand time. We also went over the test questions we made yesterday. We went over David and my questions. Mr. Schick that my questions were very well. David's questions were also very well. He had a map on his in French. So, in a way, we also had a French lesson. We had to identify what country it was based on the coordinates of longitude and latitude. It was very educational. One of the questions asked you what country is located at 57 degrees north and 25 degrees east? It was Estonia. His map was really cool. You learn something new every day. We will have a test on Monday, October 7, 2019. Today is Mean Girls Appreciation Day. I watched them out of order. I watched the second movie first. All I can remember about the second one is that someone gets hit by a bus in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment