Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Test Day!

Today in class, we took a test. I thought that I had done pretty well until I checked my grade:( I got a pretty low grade and it took my average from a 98% to a 90%. I am going to have to work harder to keep my grade an A. Thankfully, I still have the rest of October until first quarter ends. I now realize that I have to work harder than I thought. I'm glad I realized this sooner and not later, or else I would be in a pickle. We didn't get the test back, but I'm pretty sure I know which ones I got wrong. I think that I got the absolute location and relative location questions wrong, and I know that I got daylight savings time wrong because we discussed that one in class. Spring forward, fall back. I forgot that saying and I said that the clock moves up an hour instead of back an hour. I got clarification about it on the way home from school. Hopefully I will have learned my lesson for the next test.

No comments:

Post a Comment