Monday, December 9, 2019

Test Day!

Today in class, we took a test on the Demographic Transition. I think I did okay. I'm pretty sure that I got the questions that asked us to name countries in stage five wrong. There were 20 questions on the test, and it was a 50-point test. Below are some of the questions that I remember from the test. On Friday, we are taking the essay portion of our exam. He also taught us how to calculate our first, second, and midterm grade into one to see what we need to get to maintain our grade. I will have to get at least an 80% to keep my A.

What are the name of these lines called?
1. Birth Rate
2. Death Rate
3. Population Growth

What video contained information of the 67,000 population that we used to have?

What countries are in stage five (besides Japan) of the demographic transition?
My answer- The United States and Russia/ Correct answer- Greece, Ukraine, Portugal, etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment