Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Best And Worst Part Of The First Day Of John Carroll/ Why I Do And Don't Like My Seat In Class


Today was the first day of high school at John Carroll. There were many highlights in the day. However, there were also a couple lowlights throughout the day. There was a good part of my day and a bad part of my day. The best part of my day was that I got to visit every class and meet every teacher. They were all so nice and welcoming. The worst part of my day was when I got lost finding my last mod class and trying to get my locker opened. I still am figuring out those locker locks.
I like the seat I was given in class today because I have a little more space than if I was in the middle. It feels like you're not too isolated, yet you still have a little bit of space. John Carroll is feeling like a second home and the JC patriots are feeling like a second family.

No comments:

Post a Comment